The National Gaming Control Board govern National’s gaming industry through strict regulation of all persons, locations, practices, associations and related activities. We protect the integrity and stability of the industry through our investigative and licensing practices, and we enforce laws and regulations, while holding gaming licensees to high standards. Through these practices, we are able to ensure the proper collection of taxes and fees that are an essential source of revenue for the USA.
- In all decisions and in the performance of our jobs, our highest priority is our duty to protect the citizens of U.S. and visitors to our country by ensuring the interests of the agency, any employee or any license are not placed above our duty to our citizens and visitors.
- We act with a high degree of integrity, honesty and respect in carrying out our duties and in our interactions with our stakeholders.
- We are committed to protecting the confidentiality of all information entrusted to us by applicants, licensees and other stakeholders.
- Our objectivity, independence and impartiality are beyond reproach. We avoid all personal or professional circumstances or conflicts that would call these into question.
- Our processes ensure that actions, decisions and policies are consistently applied and do not result in advantages or disadvantages to any party to the detriment of another.
- Our investigations, audits and tests, while comprehensive, are objective and fair-minded. Written reports of such actions are made with a high degree of care with special attention to accuracy.
- We carry out our duties in a rigorous and thorough manner and utilize the resources provided to us wisely and only for the legitimate purposes of the agency.
- We continuously challenge ourselves to improve the practices and processes of the agency to keep pace with the industry’s change, growth and innovation and our legislative mandates.
- We continuously improve our public communication and public access to provide guidance and assistance to those we hold accountable for compliance.
- We foster and maintain cooperative relationships with other governmental bodies, domestic and foreign, and our professionalism and competence bolsters our reputation as world class participants in gaming regulation.
- Our professional work environment is demanding and respects the individual differences of our employees. We set a high standard for hiring and advance employees based on demonstrated achievement.